domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

Es antigua.

Behind a smile, we can hide thousands of secrets.
Is someone able to read through this armor?
I don't know the answer to this question.

Before, I thought that love didn't understand of difficulties.
I lived in my little pink world.
Nothing is as beautiful as they say.

I will learn to smile without reason.
I will learn to hide my pain.
I will be the doll with the eternal smile

Almost nothing can be solved with a simple love you.
Now I can't see the rainbow behind of the grey clouds.

Nobody will know nothing about my suffering.
Nobody will see a sad face on me.
Nobody will see my tears.
They just will see the doll with the eternal smile.

Just a simple doll with blond curls.


Español: Tras una sonrisa, podemos esconder miles de secretos/Es alguien capaz de leer a través de esa armadura?/ No conozco la respuesta a esa pregunta. // Antes creía que el amor no entendía de dificultades/ vivía en mi pequeño mundo rosa./ Nada es tan bonito como dicen.// Aprenderé a sonreír sin motivo / Aprenderé a esconder mi dolor / Seré la muñeca de la sonrisa interminable.// Casi nada puede ser resuelto con un simple te quiero./ Ahora puedo ver el arcoiris tras la nubes grises.// Nadie sabrá de mi sufrimiento. / Nadie verá una cara triste en mí / Nadie verá mis lágrimas / Solo verán la muñeca de la sonrisa interminable // Solo una muñeca con rizos rubios.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario